Friday 21 April 2017

Marathon weekend ahead

Upon arriving at the club after my short jog up I was greeted by a large group of nymac runners, probably the most I've seen this year so far, nothing to do with the warmer weather I'm sure? This week we headed back to flatts lane country park which means a tough uphill two mile warm up run, it was nice to catch up with a few friends who I hadn't seen for a while before arriving at the meet up point. The session was pretty straight forward 800m reps on a gentle uphill section. I managed to do four before heading back the long way to the club. A pretty relaxed session after a tiring day. 
Quite a few of our members have headed off to London today, i wish them all the best as I've been watching closely how they have trained for future reference. They have worked hard and now is the time to enjoy the whole weekend and reap the rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment