Thursday 5 October 2017

London ballot

All over social media it's been non stop this week of the result of the London ballot. I did enter the ballot and like most wasn't surprised when I didn't get drawn in fact I've only spoken to one member who is actually in, well done Paul. October seems to be the time to make plans for target races and fit some nice races around them, make sense to me and at least you have a few nice races to look forward to which I think you do when your not in as many as others. I've got a few races in mind but I think I will see how Sunday goes first to decide any future plans.
There are a few others running the marathon Sunday and they have all worked hard to get to this point and I wish them all the best with what they hope to achieve, and me, I just want to cross that finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment