Friday 13 October 2017

Back to the norm

The next few days after my longest ever run I felt ok, wouldn't say the same for my legs, they Knew  they had gone a long way and were not going to let me do anything for days. Keen to get moving again with the cross country season and the Yorkshire coast 10k inside the next ten days it was back to a normal NYMAC session for the first time in weeks. Paul's sessions have gone down really when since he took over and tonight there was again a large number in attendance. As we headed off on our warm up run to the cycle path my legs started to feel human again. Once at the path and few leg stretching strides later we found out the hills rep location had been claimed the session changed to one mile loops with a short rest between. I managed a full mile rep at a decent pace but the second soon had me slowing down and I used the third as a steady plod as my legs were feeling the miles from 4 days earlier. Overall an enjoyable session and it's good to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment