Saturday 4 March 2017

it's Thursday!

For me Thursday seems to come around quickly each week, Thursday is NYMAC day, unfortunately for me recent thursdays have meant a slow and steady run instead. Again this was the case although I made it to the squash club And jogged down with my club mates to the grove which as pre-planned was to be the scene of tonight's session, I knew the writing was on the wall when most of them pulled  out of sight within the first minute of setting off. Steadily plodding along past Stewart park as was joined by Mark Edwards who has had a few injury problems of his own recently but thankfully seems to be over them. Always pleased to see Mark, especially up on the hills where he seems to know his way blindfolded, if your ever lost in a fell race, follow Mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment