Thursday 4 May 2017

Midweek update

Finally got running again this week after a long weekend off. Tuesday evening brought another long run with Chris. I joined Chris in the middle of his 18 mile run and almost immediately found ourselves running up Gypsy lane, not a great way to start but good practice for the fell races as most of them start with an early climb! I managed over 11 miles which had a tough uphill slog back to home for most of the last mile. Whilst out on the run we passed club member Jim Robson who was going well the opposite way.
Today I've been finalising the entry system for the clubs relay race which opens for entries at the weekend.the relay is a popular event with all running clubs and tends to fill really quick. I won't be running this time as a fast mile is not my strong point so will put my services to better use on the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment